We have had a new arrival in the canoe club this week and it is a
boy 30 foot blue container. The container still needs painting green as the weather was against us yesterday so it wasn’t done. Today however was a much greater success – everything was done that we planned to do:
- New container positioned next to the old one.
- Old container moved 2 foot forward to line up with the front of the new one
- Ventilation holes drilled into the sides and drainage holes drilled into the bottom of the new container (even though the drill did try and kill Nigel – but then everything wants to do that )
- Ladder removed from the front
- Padlock holes widened to allow the same padlocks as existing container to be used
This gallery contains 9 photos